1. Go to the regular store and buy a well-marked face towel. The supply of shopping malls, supermarkets or specialty stores is generally a regular manufacturer. Qualified facial tissue products should have a standardized logo, clearly indicating the manufacturer, origin, telephone, trademark, implementation standards, washing methods, etc.
2. When consumers buy facial tissues, they can also check whether there is a “star-faced towel product logo” on the product, and whether there is an eco-textile certification mark. Products certified by eco-textiles are completely free of toxic and pathogenic substances and are completely green. The quality of star noodle products is completely good.
3. Look: Whether the mask is fine, tidy, whether the height of the loop is flat, whether the color is pure and bright, and there is no unevenness.
4. Touch: A good cotton face towel is fluffy, soft and has no slippery feel. It is soft and elastic in the boxing, and it is peeling off without lint.
5. Smell: Good face towels have no odor.
6. Test: a measure of hygroscopicity; the method is to hang the face towel, hand dipped in water and then rub it on the face towel, the water drops do not roll off, indicating that the water absorption is good; if the water drops roll, it indicates that the softener in the face towel is excessive or refined. insufficient. Second, the color fastness is measured; the method is to first pour hot water of about 80 ° C into the basin, and then put it into the face towel to lift and wash, the water in the basin is not discolored. If there is obvious color drop, it indicates that the quality of printing and dyeing is poor and it is harmful to human health.
7. Burning: The loop of the edge of the face towel is drawn out into a circle, ignited with fire, burning rapidly, grayish black gray, light and slag is pure cotton or cellulose recycled fiber. If there is a hard block in the burning of the ash, the yarn is a blended yarn mixed with chemical fiber.